Yes we all have them and i am living proof of having many!
1. Mexican Food | I cannot live without it, it’s my favorite food besides Pasta.
02. Reading | I’m a bookworm and have a habit of reading, have it be books, magazines, blogs. You will hardly ever catch me watching TV. Currently i am into the Fifty Shades of Grey Series.
03. Brooklyn Cupcakes | I just love their cupcakes, if you are in the NYC area you must try them! This is our go to spot for cupcakes, they have tons of flavors from Coquito (Puerto Rican Eggnog which is my favorite) to Tres Leche, Red Velvet, Dulce de Leche Rasberry, Coconut, Flan and so many more!
04. Hair twirler | All the time, mainly out of boredom or nervousness.
05. Throwing Things Out | I have a habit of throwing things out and regretting it later, i just dislike clutter so much i think i don’t need something and then i end up finding out in the end i should of not thrown anything out.
06. Coffee! | Like most people i am addicted. i will have 4-5 a day with no problem if they let me. Due to me dieting though i cut down drastically to one a day, it hurts but in a way it’s great because once i have my cup of coffee it’s my time to unwind and relax and enjoy it, not just drink it mindlessly like i use too.
07. Accessories | I love collecting fashion accessories especially jewelry. I am obsessed with having different colors and styles as you can see my collection is forever growing.
08. Fairys | I have a collections of random things that have fairy’s on them. Every year my sis or aunt buys me fairy ornaments like tinkerbell or any kinds they have out there and i have book collection on them and even figurines that are around my room. My favorite one is my pewter fairy that my friend Gisela brought to me from Spain.
09. iPhone | My iPhone is my everything as sad as i sounds i wouldn’t know what to do with myself if i didn’t have my phone on me at all times. I check emails, Facebook, my blog, other blogs, games, you name it. Why does technology do this to us!
10. The Sims | As old as this game is i still love it. I had to cut back from it though because sometimes i took care of their lives more than my own lol.