So I decided I want to do a list of goals that is more reasonable to get done within enough time. I have seen the 101 in 1001 everywhere and yes, I will be joining the bandwagon of people doing it. So if you want to know more info on this fun bucket list check out this site. I love a good list of goals, but I realized sometimes just having a random bucket list isn’t enough, because you leave it set aside and forget about it, this one you have 2.75 years to try to complete it. So here we go:
Date Started: May 20, 2014 || Date Ends: February 14, 2017
Take kids to Walt Disney World!
2. Do a Road Trip with friends.
3. Visit Aruba.
4. Go on a cruise for the first time.
5. Go to the Poconos on a romantic getaway.
6. Go Camping.
Visit Las Vegas!
8. Check out the 911 museum.
Go on a honeymoon.
10. Go to a city I’ve never been to before.
Go see a new Cirque du Solis show.
12. Get mac book screen fixed.
13. Go to a pumpkin patch and carve our pumpkins.
14. Find & Go to a drive-in movie theater.
Become a mom for the first time (like actually give birth).
Get a good DSLR.
Find a beautiful apartment.
19. Launch my design business.
Host a party at my new place.
21. Get to my goal weight of 140 lbs.
22. Make working out a daily routine. Or mostly daily.
23. Go on a real picnic on grass with blanket and all!
24. Be completely debt free!
25. Read the Bible regularly.
Finally see WICKED on Broadway!
27. Get a 401 K or one of those grown up financial savings done pronto!
Get a new or fairly new car.
29. Dye my hair a crazy new color.
30. Overcome my superstitions or OCD.
Have a bonfire with friends. Or sit around a fire pit.
Have a family portrait taken.
Find my best beauty routine.
Get a facial.
35. Read 20 new books.
Get 5 new charms for my pandora bracelet.
Bling out my nails for the first time.
38. Take Drake to see Thomas the Train.
Actually complete my pandora bracelet.
40. Get my teeth whitened.
Make a new friend.
Mail someone a surprise package.
43. Leave a 100% tip!
44. Schedule a months worth of blog posts.
45. Go to the Ellen Show.
Journal on the blog at least once a month excluding weekly recaps.
47. Put away four paychecks for an emergency fund.
48. Jetski for the first time.
49. Blog about 50 of the 101 things I have achieved.
50. Learn all of my grandma’s Puerto Rican way of cooking her recipes. (You know no one does it best like abuela).
51. Learn more baking techniques, like make a pie or other fun desserts.
Make Pesto Pasta.
53. Try eating more veggies or at least eating them twice a week.
54. Organize my recipes where I can access them easily.
Go to a wine tasting.
56. Bake a loaf of bread.
57. Make homemade ice-cream.
58. Make ten recipes off Pinterest.
59. Have breakfast in bed moments.
60. Have a nicely organized closet.
61. Get rid of things I don’t need. Less it more motto.
Create a dream kitchen in my new place.
Organize my jewelry collection and eliminate the ones I rarely use.
64. Clean out my scrapbooking stash.
Figure out how to store my k-cups for my keurig.
66. Figure out a way to organize pots & pans which are annoying.
Organize my makeup collection.
68. Organize files & important documents.
CREATIVE & LEARN
69. Learn more about decorating pretty cakes.
70. Learn more photography lens and my camera body better.
71. Stick to at least one 365 Daily Photos one of these years.
Decorate a beautiful 1st christmas tree.
73. Write a guest post for another blogger.
74. Create a DIY from Pinterest.
75. Learn to use the sewing machine.
76. Create more DIY’s for my blog.
77. Create a shadow box with my wedding bouquet, garter, and head pieces etc.
78. Figure out a way to store meaningful greeting cards.
79. Figure out a way to display wedding cards.
80. Print out all my Instagram photos and put them into magnets.
Create my wedding programs.
82. Publish the photos from the 365 project into a coffee table book.
83. Create a piece of art.
Start collecting christmas decorations.
Find a good way to set up the kids room.
Begin a family tradition.
87. Add scriptures or versus to the wall tastfully.
88. Go to 5 new restaurants in NYC.
89. Have a bed with canopy drapes.
90. Buy something from etsy for my my home.
92. Save for a down payment on a house.
93. Learn how to fold fitted sheets.
94. Have a stocked bar at home.
95. Make curtains for my kitchen.
96. Set up a chore system for the kids.
97. Host a holiday at my home.
Create a photo collage tastefully on the wall.
99. Get a kitchen island, small apartment or not!
100. Re-paint a furniture piece.
101. Do this list again!