Oh my baby bear, how big you are getting 🙁 He is so opinionated, and quick to speak his mind, he’s just growing up so quickly, man how time flies by. Here are some sweet phrases Drake like’s to say lately …..
- “Yaya (that’s what he calls me) I am not a baby I’m a big boy!” | There is no calling this kid baby lately. He refuses to allow anyone to call him a baby and even if they do he will stop them mid sentence and tell them exactly like this.
- “I’m not cute, I’m Handsome! Cute is for girls and Handsome is for boys!” | Same goes for calling him cute, I better not call him cute or it’s on.
- “I’m not Drake, I’m a Bear!” | I spoke about this before ….. he thinks he’s a bear with this hat on.
- “Are we going to see my sisters today?!” | When we don’t have the girls on certain days he begins to miss them and always asks if he’s going to see them.
- “Chloe, Lola be quiet!” | Whenever someones in the hallway he makes sure to tell the dogs to be quiet because they bark too much and he hates the noise.
- “Dog’s don’t talk yaya, why you talk to them?” | Um, yea i talk to my dogs, they are my babies too and well Drake doesn’t really understand that, he thinks i’m crazy and tells me they don’t talk.
- “If I’m good boy can i get Rhenaes and Scarloey, and scruff and the bad guy. If i’m good boy?!” | This kid is addicted to anything Thomas the train. He asks daily if he can get them. Which i did because he was doing great in school, but now he keeps asking for other trains. Thomas the Train your making me broke!