Happy Thanksgiving everyone, as the Holidays are approaching and things are super busy and fast pace, sometimes you just need to take a moment and be thankful for everything you have. Even though i am thankful everyday, at this time of year it really comes to a surprise as to how blessed i truly am. I am thankful for a few things this year, in no particular order:
- For my health | That i can see, hear, walk, talk and overall enjoy life.
- My friends & family | I have the best family and friends that are so supportive.
- For Drake entering our lives and making it extra special.
- For my other best friend and my love who is the best thing that has ever happened to me.
- Having a job with stable income.
- For having a car and not having to take NYC public transportation (cause that’s dreadful).
- For having my grandmother still around with us.
- For technology | Because we seriously live in the best generation of technology 🙂
- For Gel Manicures | Because seriously these bad boys last.
- My Dogs Chloe & Lola | Because no one will ever understand the love and friendship of a dog till they have / raise one.
I hope everyone has a wonderful thanksgiving and eat a lot of yummy goodness!