November flew by so quickly, I can’t believe it’s the last week and now December is here. This week was a short week (for work) and a long week with family. This is mainly what i love about the Holidays, you feel like you actually have a reason to spend time with your family, although really you should whenever possible, but you don’t really absorb it all like you do during the Holidays. It’s something about being home off from work or school and just spending all day with family and friends. Doing things from shopping, eating, catching up, baking you name it! Anyway this week was an interesting one:
- Drake is not getting over the fact that he thinks he’s a “Bear”.
- He also got his new glasses which he is giving a hard time about wearing.
- We went to the circus.
- I got my Silhouette Cameo as a (early) christmas gift from my mom.
- I’ve been burning candles daily, currently the leaves candles from Bath & Body Works.
- Eating great cupcakes guilty! These were from Molly’s (great spot).
- Had Thanksgiving dinner (obviously).
- Drake got to see the Macy’s Thanksgiving Parade on TV and really enjoyed it. He flipped out when he saw Santa. This makes me smile because i remember when i was little and use to go with my mom to see the balloons blown up and even went to see the parade or watch it on TV and I loved it. So to see the joy on his face while watching the parade on TV, it just made me remember my younger happy days.
- Did some Holiday shopping with Thomas for the kids, I wasn’t too thrilled with this years black friday deals :-/ not too exciting.
- I’ve been enjoying my favorite holiday drink, Starbucks Gingerbread Latte, yummy!
Hope everyone had a wonderful week!