Hey! I’m Liliana
I started blogging in the early 2000s when I started learning about Graphic/Web design just for fun. Later, I attended the Fashion Institute Of Technology in NYC to improve and learn more about design. I learned to become a Graphic Designer and incorporated it into my everyday life, blog & events.
I love to share about everyday life, things that inspire me but mostly I love to share how I decorate my Home, Events, and my obsession with collecting Rae Dunn. ->
I am a free spirit, a major neat freak, who loves God and coffee. You can always find me with a camera in my hand or laughing out loud about something. I hope you find inspiration here always, please feel free to contact me to chat 💬 firstname.lastname@example.org or follow me on instagram @glitteredlovely.
Some Random Fun Facts About Me:
- I Love anything Tacos & Pasta
- I was born & raised in NYC but prefer the suburbs.
- When I was younger I wanted to be an interior decorator or graphic designer at a magazine firm.
- I Collect Rae Dunn & Hallmark Ornaments
- I’m a visual learner 100%.
- I love to read, but prefer audio books now.
- When I want to learn something, I will obsess over it till I master it.
- My guilty pleasure is playing HayDay & Animal Crossing 😂.