A few things making me happy lately. I love the spring season, makes me want to freshen up a lot of things around the home, read new things or just enjoy some crafts. I also love discovering new things online. Just wanted to share some random goodies and thoughts on things:
- Book Clubs | I am in the Paper & Glam Book Club and so far I have enjoyed it! A couple of books that we read, I loved. My two favorites are the The Girl On The Train & Life-Changing Magic of Tidying up.
- Starbucks Gold | I recently made Starbucks gold, I know I’m a total amateur lol but It made my day lol and I got a free drink/food item already. I wasn’t going that often before to add up my points, but lately it’s been making me joyful enjoying a new drink, trying to see what will be my favorite signature drink. Do you have one?
- This Post on Turning A Scrapbook Into A Memoir. Love what she shares.
- This sweet Coconut Confetti Bunny Cake I am thinking about making the kids for Easter this year. It has my two favorites, coconut and funfetti.
- This list of the best writing pens honestly makes me jump for joy, I love me a great pen! I’m going to try out some of these suggested.
- Eucalyptus Spearmint Candle, it’s such a refreshing calming scent to me. I currently have the lotion for stress relief and have the candle burning in my home at the moment.
- Loving liquid lipstick even more now. I use to always just use regular lipsticks but now I understand the hype on liquid lipsticks. They’re easy to apply and fun. I want to try this lipstick in rich violet.
- Loving Targets PillowFort line for kids bedroom decor. I am planning on purchasing some bedding to freshen up the kids bedroom.
- Love this list on tips and tricks for pumping moms, I definitely agree with number 8, when I pump while he feeds a lot more comes out. I love finding lists like this to help me express milk.
- This list of 70 Inspiring Workspaces/Offices. Can’t wait to start setting up my own space soon.
I’m really intrigued by that Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up book, everything seems to love it! I really enjoyed reading Girl on the Train, such a great thriller!
It’s really good and a simple fast read. And Omg yes! The girl on the Train was such a plot twister. So good! I finally finished it and enjoyed it a lot.